bloom and grow forever

I'm sure the Baroness will be able to make things fine for you. If not, a year in Russia sure will.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

day 30 (we made it)







The last week of fall semster was pretty hectic, what with grading exams, writing re-takes, and trying to get out of here by midnight on the 23rd of December. (Yeah, I'm a little behind.) The last class at the A.H. is always a something of a party, with food and drinks, sharing photos, giving gifts, and even indulging the students by speaking Russian for a little bit. In honor of the most amazing students ever, I wanted to post pictures of my classes. Thanks, guys, it's been awesome. Also, check out the presents they got me. Notice the bow and arrow set. THE BOW AND ARROW SET.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home