bloom and grow forever

I'm sure the Baroness will be able to make things fine for you. If not, a year in Russia sure will.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wednesday: without you, we'd hate this job

I can't beat Tomio and Leah for quaintly-mangled-English t-shirts, but in terms of inappropriate English, I went to the market this morning and found a real winner embroidered on a sweater:

Three cardinal markers of the pathogenesis of a migraine.



Also, Amanada and Bob, thanks for the most delicious cheeseburgers ever made in Russia.

1 Comments:

Blogger Historic Orange said...

Ooh. I really have to wonder about the person who either wove or programmed a machine to weave saying to themselves out loud "ok, ok, path...ok, path-o, ok, g-e-n-e-s-i-s, ok, got it." Thinking nothing of it afterwards.

Although I'd love to see a picture of that.

Also, HI!

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home